Does your husband need a trusty drill?
If there is one tool that is completely indispensable, it’s the power drill. DEWALT has a great combo kit, where they give you two drills, batteries, a charger, and a bag. They are both lightweight but serve different purposes. The first is your standard drill, you can set specific power requirements with a twist. The second is an impact drill, powerful enough to drive through even the toughest screws. Powered by the new smaller DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1.3 Ah battery packs, these drills are light, small and powerful.
Drill #1: Lightweight Power Drill
Designed for almost any use, this lightweight power drill is smaller than the standard sized power drill. Yet, this power drill is just easier to use and does not lack in its ability to perform. Easily drill holes when woodworking, drive screws through materials and trust the DEWALT engineering to deliver the power you need. Bits are easily interchangeable with a twist. Very easy to handle and hold, makes working bigger projects a breeze due to it’s lightweight.
- Lightweight: Easy to hold, with an ergonomic design and less weight, you can work more comfortably.
- Powerful: With a high performance 300-watt motor, you can use this drill for just about any job.
- Adjustable: Easily adjust the power with turn of the sleeve, turn the ratcheting chuck to the power you need.
- Small Battery: Using the latest in compact battery technology, uses 20V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Packs.
Drill #2: Compact Impact Drill
If you need to drive screws in tight spaces, this compact impact drill is great! Seriously, easy to control and hold as the impact power does the hard work. Easily change out bits with a quick-release 1/4 inch bit lock, just pull up to release and change your bit. Always see what you are doing with a ring of built-in LED lights. Plus, this drill is so lightweight, it will soon become your go-to drill for every job. A handy belt clip will keep it at your side at all times.
- LED Lights: Light up your work with a ring of LED Lights, never get caught in the dark again!
- Easy Bits: Removing or changing bits is a breeze, simply pull on the chuck to release and replace bits.
- Lightweight: Very light and easy to hold, great to use for long jobs, easy on the hands.
- Small Battery: Uses the 20V Max Lithium-Ion battery, super small battery but powerful enough to do any job.
- Belt Clip: Comes with a built-in belt clip, making this an easy drill to keep at your side.
Frequently Asked Questions
You receive two 20V Max Lithium-Ion 1.3 Ah Battery packs. This makes it much easier to always keep on battery pack charging while the other is in use.
The power drill including in the combo kit has a motor rated at 300 unit watts out ( UWO ) of power.
Yes, the DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit includes a very durable bag. When you open your box, both drills, batteries, and the battery charger are in the bag. Everything fits neatly.
You receive one Power Drill, one Impact Driver Drill, two 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, one 20 Volt Max Charger, and one DEWALT tool bag.
- Ergonomic Design: Lightweight Tools Designed to Fit the Users Needs
- Increased Visibility: The DCF885 Features a Built in Led with 20 Second Delay After Trigger Release
- Includes: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 Inches Impact Driver, (2) 20V Max Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20 Volt Max Charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 inches hex chuck and accepts 1 inches bit tips, Power Tool Type: Cordless
- High Performance Motor: The DCD771 Delivers 300 Unit Watts out (UWO) of Power Ability Completing a Wide Range of Applications