So your husband needs a new weed wacker?
Electric powered tools are quickly replacing the old gas-powered lawn and garden tools of the past. It’s now super convenient to use the same battery pack from a drill to power a weed trimmer or even an electric lawnmower. We all have to do our part to take care of the environment, but what if you could have a lighter more powerful trimmer and reduce noise pollution too? DEWALT is creating new tools to meet the demand for all-electric lawn and garden maintenance. Let’s take a closer look at the DEWALT 20v MAX Lithium-Ion battery powered weed trimmer.
Lightweight Weed Trimmer for Hard Work
DEWALT powers this easy to use trimmer with the Lithium-Ion 20v MAX battery system. The same battery pack used for other tools like drills, saws and other power tools. Making it a super convenient and easy addition to lawn and garden care. Because it battery-powered, this weed trimmer weighs considerably less than the traditional gas-powered beast. No more backaches or loud ear damaging noise. Instant-on means no more frustrating wasted time pulling on a cord trying to get that old gas-powered motor to turn on. No more gas, no more oil, just pop in a fresh battery and squeeze the handle. Finally, you can count on the DEWALT brand that your husband loves and trusts. The yellow and black weed trimmer will fit in perfectly and work with his existing power tools.
- Light Weight: Say goodbye to backaches, battery power means less weight to carry around!
- No Noise: Your ears will be thanking you, considerably less noise than gas-powered weed trimmers.
- 20V Battery: No more gas or oil, great for the environment and the pocketbook.
- Reliable: Forget about cranking on the cord, just pop in a fresh battery and get to work!
Happy Weed Whacking
DEWALT is on the path to all electrical, it’s not just for cars, it’s for power tools too! It’s a super easy transition, just plugin the battery pack and be fully charged, ready to whack weeds in no time at all. Forget running out of gas, spark plugs and changing oil. The time for that has come and gone, the future is all-electric. Electric power tools are great for the environment, save you time, energy and in this case backaches and hearing loss. Buying an electric weed trimmer is a no brainer, your body and pocketbook will thank you.
- Brushless motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Dual 0.080" line with bump feed, with 13-inch cutting swath
- Variable trigger with speed control
- Patented gear drive design. Rpm: 0-4,600 / 0-6,000 rpm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger