Does your husband want a dip station?
Did your husband mention he wanted a dip station for his home gym? Very few pieces of equipment are as essential as the dip station. With a pull-up bar, squat cage and a dip station, he has his bases covered when it comes to staying in shape. Fuel Pureformance offer three dip station models and we picked a winner!
Fuel Pureformance Dip Station Breakdown…
So is the Fuel Pureformance dip station the right one? We think so, below is a quick breakdown of the features and benefits. Of course, we welcome all your questions, please post any questions you may have and we will do reply and or update our review.
- Padded Grips: All three models have super comfy padded grips, essential when doing dips!
- Sturdy Steel: Each model is made of 12 to 14 gauge steel, meaning it will hold up to punishing work.
- Olympic Rings: For those who are looking to do push-ups and ring work, there is a model available for that too.
- Compact Size: Measuring at 26.77″ x 22.05″ x 35.63″ the basic model will fit just about anywhere.
- Deluxe Model: Measuring at 29.92″ x 24.8″ x 38.58″, the deluxe model is a bit bigger and beefier.
- Open Design: Minimal space is taken, easily walk in, over and around these dip stations, great design!
Great for overall body strength and conditioning, a dip station in the home gym enables your husband to keep in shape even if he only has a few minutes. In fact, the Fuel Pureformance dip station is pretty versatile. You can easily perform chest dips, seated pull-ups and chest flyes with the Olympic ring option.
The Dip Station Winner…
After much deliberation, we purchased and tested the Fuel Pureformance Deluxe Bodyweight Training Dip Station . Several reasons went into our decision, but overall we are very happy with the new addition to our home gym. This dip station is a solid piece of equipment, sturdy steel construction that is still lightweight enough to move and reposition.
Let’s take look at the reasons why we chose the Fuel Pureformance Deluxe Bodyweight Training Dip Station .
- Sturdy Design: The reinforced corners felt like a wise choice and we were right, no rocking on this dip station.
- Compact Size: Even though the overall footprint is larger, it is still a very compact dip station, a great fit.
- Olympic Rings: After much thought, Olympic rings were not really worth a few extra bucks, save $$$.
- Achieves Goals: Very nice addition helps achieve daily fitness goals, don’t have to share it with others! 😉
Frequently Asked Questions…
The standard dip station is 35.63″ tall while the Deluxe model is a bit taller at 38.58″ for a difference of approximately 3 inches. If you are looking for a bit more sturdiness, choose the Deluxe model.
Chest dips to strengthen and develop triceps and chest muscles. Seated pull-ups offer a way to perform beginner pull-ups, so you can strengthen biceps, back, and forearms. With the option Olympic ring model, you can perform chest flyes for pectoral development.
The base model is made of 14-gauge steel while the Deluxe model is a bit beefier, made with both 12-gauge and 14-gauge steel. Both models are powder coated for long durable use.
The handles are slightly angled providing an approximate space of 17 inches at the top and 21 inches toward the bottom widest opening.
No regrets with the purchase of Fuel Pureformance dip station, it has become an essential part of our home gym. If you are on the fence about buying a dip station, add one to your home gym, it will quickly become a go-to piece of equipment that will benefit your overall fitness goals.
- SPECS Assembled dimensions are 29.92" x 24.8" x 38.58".
- CONSTRUCTION Built with 12- and 14-gauge steel with a durable, powder coat finish and gussets for added stability.
- FEATURES Angled, padded grips add comfort while performing exercises. Open, pass through design adds versatility. 12- and 14- gauge steel construction with gussets adds stability and the durable powder coat finish prevents rusting.
- VERSATILE This bodyweight training station allows you to target the chest, shoulders, triceps, abs, legs and more.
- FUNCTIONAL Open, pass through design allows multiple exercises to be performed, such as chest dips, pull ups, hanging leg and knee raises, and more.