Does your husband work with wood?
The Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System is hands down a wonderful gift for woodworkers. Perfect hidden holes every time. Make furniture and project like the pros. Imagine a tool that holds wood in place so that you can drill perfect holes every time. Not only do you get perfect holes, but the holes are also positioned hidden to avoid unsightly screws when working on furniture or other woodworking projects. Just like professional carpenters and woodworkers, projects can be taken to the next level using the Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System.
Make and Fix Wood Projects…
Do you have nice pieces of furniture or perhaps some projects you would like done? The Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System helps speed up completion time, make construction stronger and make projects look professionally made by hiding screw holes. Easy to use, prevents mistakes and creates strong joints.
- Drill Guide: Receive a 3-hole drill guide to create perfect pocket holes, perfectly placed hidden screw holes!
- Easy Use: No math, no measurements, or messy holes, simply clamp and drill, perfect every time.
- Screws Included: Receive five different sized screws to start work right away, no trips to the store!
- Power Clamp: Also included is a power clamp to help secure projects as required.
- No Dust: Bundled along is a vacuum connecter, suck up all that sawdust and leave no mess!
The Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System is a great gift. Very rarely do great tools come along, the inventor of the Kreg Jig has helped thousands of woodworkers around the world to create perfect pocket holes. What is really great about the Kreg Jig system is the ability to use it on a variety of projects. Once you start using it, you begin to see the power behind the thinking and begin to apply it to new projects. Lightweight, durable and easy to use, the Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System should be in every garage, shop, and toolbox.
Frequently Asked Questions…
No, you do not. It is recommended that you do use the Kreg Screws because of the hole size and the bit that is included. Finding compatible screws and bits is easy enough, the important part is the perfectly placed hole created using the Kreg Jig.
No, depending on the wood, you can use smaller compact drills to make holes with no problem. Using a small drill on a standard douglas fur 2×4 with the Kreg Jig was no problem.
Yes, unless you do all your work outside and really don’t mind dust accumulating, get the dust collection attachment. It will save your bit, keep all that dust out of your lungs and makes clean up easier.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your woodworking husband, you can not go wrong with the Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System. Seriously one of the most essential and easy to use tools enhances all future projects by hiding away unsightly screw holes and creating strong joints. Simply put, you get superior results and more creative with the Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System.
- DRILL GUIDE: 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes; removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool
- RECESS: Large clamping recess to secure your jig
- REPAIR: Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool
- EASY: Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Pocket-Hole Screw in 5 Sizes and Face Clamp